In our previous article, we’ve talked about the hero adventures and what you can get out of them. We’ve also tackled about hero items and specifically, hero helmets.
Well, here’s what we’re going to do. We are going to go into a series about Hero Items. This will be the second part of our series. So let’s jump in into more hero items and what they can do to help us in the game.
We all know that the hero is an important part of the village. He strengthens the army and can help you occupy an oases. So equipping your hero with the right items will give you an edge. I’ve talked about where these items can be found and how can you get them. Let’s take a peek what more you can equip your hero.
You’ve got your helmet so now, let’s work our way down. How about an armor?
A hero can wear an armor with different functions. You can choose which one best fits your need. But of course, if you just happened to find one, why complain? Wear the thing.
Here’s the list of armors you can have your hero wearing with their each description:
- Armor of Regeneration – Adds 20 health points regeneration per day.
- Armor of Health – Wear this and you get 30 additional health points regeneration per day.
- Armor of Healing – Gives you the big number, a 40 health points additional regeneration per day.
- Light scale Armor – Damage received from adventures are reduced by 4 health points plus an additional 10 HP regeneration.
- Scale Armor – Go on an adventure and the damage you receive will be reduced by 6 health points and gives your hero an additional 15 HP regeneration
- Heavy scale Armor – This is the best armor for damage reduction and health regeneration. Damage is reduced by 8 health points with an additional 20 HP regeneration.
- Light Breast-plate – This armor gives your hero additional 500 fighting strength for Hero.
- Breast-plate – Let’s your hero receive an additional 1000 fighting strength for Hero.
- Heavy Breast-plate – Power on your hero with this armor for an additional 1500 fighting strength for Hero.
- Light Segmented-armor – This armor allows your hero to receive less damage by 3 with an additional 250 fighting strength for Hero.
- Segmented-armor – Damage received from adventures reduced by 4 and give hero an additional 500 fighting strength for Hero.
- Heavy Segmented-armor – Adventure damage reduced by 5 and gives your hero an additional 750 fighting strength for Hero.
Taking a Pick
If you ask me, I would go for the Heavy scale armor which reduces damage by 8 with an additional 20 HP. I think it is more important for me to give my hero the protection he need so whatever he will need to face, I wouldn’t worry of him dying. But if you’re an offensive player, you should definitely pick the Heavy Segmented armor. It might just be your best choice. Of course, always depend on what type of player you are and choose the one that best fits your needs.